Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tuesday Tidbits #42 - Religion, Psychology, and Divination

1
DD; What does this word say? Aich, oh, upsidedowntunnel, ess, ee.
Me: House.

2
DD: It's great that Hermione gave us those clues before she was petrified.

3
DD: Hey my tooth is wobbly! (She goes to look in the mirror) It's so tiny next to these two big ones in the middle.
Me: Well when the new ones grow in either side they'll be bigger and they'll push your front teeth together so you won't have that gap.
DD; Elohim thinks of everything.

4
Me: Do you have any homework?
DD: Well it's not exactly homework. It's a page to help us practice for the test in Torah. But you don't have to do it. It's only if you want to do really well in the test.
Me: Don't you want to do really well in the test.
DD: Nah.
Me: I thought you wanted to be like Hermione Granger. I bet she'd do her practice pages.
DD: It depends what subject. It's like divination. Who cares about stupid divination?
Me: Well this is Torah. It's not stupid.
DD: Yes but it's not like maths or something important like that.
Me: What else is important besides maths?
DD: English.
Me: What about Hebrew?
DD: Well I suppose that is important but I'm not good at it so I make myself not care about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment