Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits 14

1
DD (heard from her bedroom): Can--we--make--a--sandwich--Dad? (shouting to me) Mummy! I'm doing my reading practice!
Me: Great! What book are you reading?
DD: I'm not using a book, I know it!









2
Me: Put down your tablet and come and get dressed.
DD: No! I already started a new game!
Me: Well turn it off.
DD: No, you can't stop in the middle of a game. We already learnt that.




3
Me: (trying to read a story about a girl going to her ballet class): Once upon a time...
DD: Who do you want to be? I want to be her.
Me: I don't want to be any of them, I want to read the story.
DD: But who do you want to be?
Me: Ok, I'll be her.
DD: Ahhh we're next to each other.
Next page
DD: Who do you want to be. I want to be her. No, I want to be her with the other dress from the other page.
Me: I'll be her,  now can I read the story.
Next page
DD: Who do you want to be?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Little Miss learning all the important lessons it seems!
    Happy New Year, may 2014 be kind to you both.

    xx Jazzy

    ReplyDelete